Product Title and Description: How To Do It Right?
In addition to beautiful photos there are other techniques that help the consumer make his mind at the time of making the purchase.
The search is the main way that customers use to find products. Therefore, the description, the title and tags must be made with great care in time to register them. Check out now some tips to make your product more easily found and sell more!
Here are some elements that can help you make an effective product title:
- Start with a simple title: Say what the product is and then a feature. For example: Patchwork Bag
– State exactly what your item is, even if your title repeats the category name.
– Don’t use multiple synonyms or plurals. It’s not needed for search and may make your title less attractive to buyers.
– Use correct spelling.
Often the consumer gives up a purchase for not having knowledge of all the essential features that would make them more safe to buy. The description is your opportunity to provide buyers with more information about the item. Be sure to use complete sentences and correct spelling and grammar.
Organize information in paragraphs with similar information grouped together. Start with the most important details that buyers need first, such as additional details about your item.
In a separate short paragraph, consider including a story about the item, or why the item is appealing. Many sellers have found that adding a creative, human approach to their descriptions boost sales.
Some other tips for you:
- Tell what is the product
– Use descriptive keywords to clearly and accurately convey what you’re selling.
– No need to make a very long text, remember that the buyer wants to know the main information about the product.
-Don´t forget to include specific information like size, shape, color, age, manufacture date, company/artist/author, and notable features or markings.
– Clearly state the item’s condition, such as new, used, or still under warranty.
– Be clear about what’s included and the type of packaging.
– Highlight some qualities and suggest the benefits / utilities product
And remember to use the new variants feature to make the shopping experience even better for your customer .